A set cleaning fee of R350 applies on all bookings made. This covers cleaning once you have vacated our property.
To confirm your booking we require full payment upfront 10 days prior to your arrival. This includes extras indicated above. Please make payment via bank transfer and email a proof of payment. Bookings are subject to cancellation if payment is not received within the timeframe stated above.
The following policy applies to direct bookings only.
All direct booking cancellations must be submitted via email.
Direct booking cancellation charges apply as follows, based on the date of cancellation email sent:
More than 1 week before check-in – 100% deposit refunded
More than 48 hours before check-in – 50% deposit refunded
Less than 48 hours before check-in – No Refund
Bookings via online portals (i.e. booking.com) are subject to stricter cancellation policies as per online property listing. Please process these cancellations through the booking channel used.
• Strictly only 6 PAX are permitted to stay at Beau Rivage 9 at any time
• Please do not sign out of our Netflix and DSTV accounts
• Noise levels are to be kept within reasonable limits so as not to cause disturbance to our neighbors. This applies especially after 22H00
• Please respect our neighbors – no disturbance or interference or impinging upon the amenities of other tenants
• Use of the pool is strictly for residents staying in Beau Rivage 9 only. No outside persons are permitted to use the pool area. Children under the age of 10 years must always be accompanied by an adult. No glass containers are permitted by the pool
• All children must be supervised in the proximity of the water bodies around the Beau Rivage complex
• All water bodies and water ways in Beau Rivage are not to be used for model boating, fishing or any other purpose other than a scenic amenity
• Complex speed limit is 5km/h
• Please do not block the road access at the front of Beau Rivage 9
• The squash court is available for use between 07H00 and 21H00. Again please watch noise levels